Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wear my sunglasses at nighttt

Have you ever seen that Miller Light commercial with this song that plays at the end? It's so silly but probably one of my favorites. Aynwayysss. Now that the weather is warming up and the sun is almost always shining during the day, I find myself in need of new sunglasses. I have about a million pair but they are scattered between my car, my boyfriend's car, my dresser and purses and when I absolutely need them, there is no pair in sight. I'm searching for a few new pairs for upcoming summer and I'm vowing to constantly know where all pairs are. Luckily I think most styles look decent on me, so I'm wanting a variety of styles and colors that will look good with anything. 

Forever 21 


Ray-Ban


Urban Outfitters 

Forever 21

Chloe

Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment