Friday, June 4, 2010

jonathan adler

I first heard of Jonathan Adler on an episode of Color Splash, an HGTV show, and I loved the choice David Bromstad made with the dora maar faces piece from the Muse collection. (shown first) On another episode David chose to go with the two cats from the Menagerie Collection. (shown second)
I was shopping around for a unique wedding gift and thought to check out what else Jonathan Adler had to offer, and I was greatly surprised. He sells everything you need for your home and his designs are so amazing and one of a kind. He is just genius. I had to share my favorites from the website and I really hope to have something cutely positioned in my home some time in the near future. Which piece to start with though?

\
The penguin pottery, the tote and the lamp are in a tie for first purchase as of now. The tote is part of the Design Your Own collection where you can choose between a tote, rug or pillow and pick what colors and design you want and even add a monogram. I designed the above tote for myself and it's a fun and easy way to be creative with the help of a well known and great designer.







No comments:

Post a Comment