Tuesday, February 15, 2011

flower child

I have been SO obsessed with flower arrangements lately! It's funny because before I was never into buying or receiving flowers but now I can think of nothing better to have. Most of the flowers I've been lusting over are from wedding bouquets or table arrangements but they would totally look good in my bedroom or dressing room and would definitely brighten my day. (And I'm definitely using some of these flowers and ideas at my wedding)



























I'm noticing a trend here; almost every flower combination has an antique pink/blush tone. It's totally my color, you know the color that whenever your friends see they think of you, or the color that nearly every item of your wardrobe consists of, also the color you'd love to paint your bathroom but your boyfriend won't go for. Yep, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment