Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a look inside my closet

I've been slowly trying to reorganize my closet (which is really a spare bedroom) in the least costly way possible. Some of it looks more like what would be in a dorm room, clear plastic drawers and what not, but I'm slowly working in more classic grown up pieces. Some of my favorite pieces are my jewelry organization, which are a mix of vintage and modern looks. What are your favorite/best ways to organize your favorite jewelry, purses and shoes?





vintage typewriter key necklace from GwenDELICIOUS








all my hair goodies- kept in a shoe box I covered
with scrap booking paper and stickers

some of my rings- kept in a ceramic bowl I painted

beach wed whale bracelet from IAdornU

clear organizer from Target

green, blue and small purple organizers from


No comments:

Post a Comment