Friday, February 18, 2011

spring has sprung


The weather has changed so suddenly the past few days, from snow and a temperature in the 30's, to sunshine and a high of 63 degrees. It's definitely for the better though. I brought out one of my versatile dresses that goes from late winter to summer (it has short sleeves and a black and white floral print with hints of pinks and mint) on Wednesday, and now all I want to wear is floral. Maybe if I limit my wardrobe to have some hint of floral then spring will come even faster? I only wish I had that kind of power.





 Flirty Dresses and Skirts


anthropologie 

modcloth

j.crew




Feminine Sweaters and Shirts
forever21
j.crew
                                                          
topshop





Fun Accessories and Shoes


urban outfitters 


forever21


rachelleD -etsy


dsw

payless






No comments:

Post a Comment